Yaupon is Nature's Gift
To the natives in the Southeastern US, Yaupon was sacred and therefore highly valued. Not only was Yaupon traded with tribes outside the area, it was gifted to visiting dignitaries, often after a ceremony where the natives and visitors would enjoy Yaupon together.
This holiday season, give the gift of Yaupon to your friends and family. Yaupon Teahouse + Apothecary makes it easy to give gifts everyone will love but also to share the gifts of tradition, health, and wellness.
Our most popular gifts this season
- Chocolate + Yaupon is a traditional combination enjoyed by all (see Nov 2021 blog). We have brought back the seasonal Yaupon Dark Chocolate Bark + Cinnamon + Clove + Hazelnut which was a best-seller last year and is here for a limited time. Yaupon Honeycomb Toffee is a year-round favorite.
- Yaupon Daily Facial Oil (featured in Vogue.com Dec 2020) is the skincare best-seller for hydrated, glowing skin. The one-ounce travel bottle is the perfect size to put in everyone’s stocking.
- Keeping our immunity function high is a priority these days. The Yaupon Immunity Wellness Tea Blend is a must-have for gifting or entertaining. Pure Yaupon leaves mixed with elderberries, echinacea and ginger will help you maintain health throughout this busy season.
- Home scent has never been more popular and Yaupon Incense can keep your house smelling fresh without heavy perfumes. Keep a few packs on hand for when you need a last-minute hostess gift!
- Stop into the store or call and we will be happy to help you customize a gift for someone special in your life.
To learn more about the benefits of Yaupon and meet our founders watch us on PBS Start Up.
Follow us on Instagram for more gift ideas @yauponteahouse